Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Telecommunications company

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member dertaika's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2021
    Posts
    488
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Telecommunications company

    Howdy! I need to find proven feedbacks or maybe companies rating in the Telecommunications niche? Some actualized reviewers.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member JohnStaples's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2021
    Posts
    361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

    Re: Telecommunications company

    Hello to all. I want to note that I have never had any problems with this mobile operator My Family Mobile. Whenever I have to contact my family mobile customer service for any reason, from technical assistance to billing questions, My Family Mobile representatives are always polite and helpful. Service coverage is excellent. I get service from My Family Mobile on my Cube, which others on the larger carriers don't. I really sympathize with my other colleagues who have had such problems.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •